Sunday, 7 August 2016

My poorly put-together brain

I'm wired shit.  I think in dumb ways.  I know some people who are wired great, who are very balanced and are people that I would love to be.  I am not like this.
I've had the counselling, the CBT, the anti-depressants and the 'ol self medicating, to basically avoid or work around my shitty brain.
My main self-avoidance tactic, has been smoking weed, i have pretty much smoked everyday for around 12/13 years.  It worked great, soothed the crazy, turned off that shitty thinking part of my brain, and i had a laugh.  Its not working for me anymore, and i have been trying to quit for most of 2016, never doing more than a week.  I think i can do it now.

I have a few stratgies to use to help the transition, and for reasons im not going to get into just yet it has to work!

So here we go, time to meet someone i havnt seen in a long time, i am scared about what might happen, how i will feel and what i might do.... but im 34 now, need to see whait i've got, if anything.


No comments:

Post a Comment